Projects and Databases
OCCR researcher Samuel Jaccard was blogging from 30 January to 3 February 2017 from the Antarctic Circumnavigation Expedition aboard the Akademik Treshnikov.
Antarktis Live blog (german)
The Metadatabase gives an overview of all climate related data sets existing at the OCCR.
The Oeschger Centre endorses the following databases and projects:
- Laboratory for the Analysis of Radiocarbon with AMS (LARA)
- Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer (AVHRR) data archive
- Toward Quantitative Scenarios of Climate Change Impacts in Switzerland (CH2014-Impacts)
- Comprehensive Historical Upper Air Network (CHUAN)
- Euro-Climhist - online database for historical climate records
- Extension, Validation and Analysis of historical Upper-Air Data Sets (EVALUATE)
- Web-based Holocene Climate Atlas (HOCLAT)
- STudies in Atmospheric Radiative Transfer and Water VApour Effects (STARTWAVE)